1. We'll see what will happen, there's a chance to release too a very interesting rehearsal/ soundcheck.
  2. Originally posted by hello123:Thanks numo - this was the only show I have heard Bad at! Any chance of getting Adam higher in the mix? Otherwise sounding good so far.
    Thank you...that could be done in the future.
  3. Originally posted by hello123:Is there any chance you captured the 18th in NYC? There were better overall shows than that one but WOWY that night was great and had shine like stars.
    All the shows in New York were taped in IEM....you're right, WOWY from the 1st night was the best version of all New York shows.
  4. thanks i would love the iem from the 18th if possable
  5. Awesome. Would be great even if we can just get that WOWY mixed
  6. Nice sound nuno , anything you share will be greatly received .
  7. Sounds great, look forward to hearing more
  8. Do you by any chance have Bullet-One Step Closer from Vancouver and/or 11 O'Clock Tick Tock from the Roxy?
  9. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock from Roxy was just released on the LA 2015 Compilation on DIME/U2Torrents
  10. Thank you very much Nuno! This is greatly apprecated!

I wonder what's next?

I'd happily pay for an IEM of either night in Glasgow if push came to shove!

i'd give my watch for a pro shot of the first night in Glasgow too
  11. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Thank you very much Nuno! This is greatly apprecated!

I wonder what's next?

I'd happily pay for an IEM of either night in Glasgow if push came to shove!

i'd give my watch for a pro shot of the first night in Glasgow too
    Better pay for some equipment!