1. It can happen! We'll see.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:I'm sure Nuno will release what he intends to release...

On that note, there is a fully mixed version of the troubles from LA on that compilation I released.
    It's a long list but yes I need to figure out what I want to share....
  3. Superb sound Nuno, Thanks a lot for this.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Sure. Maybe at some point down the line I'll do something similar for NYC, or at least the highlights. But not with a tour looming!
    Good luck with that I'm sure I'll share something from the upcoming tour maybe a dress rehearsal, we'll see!
  5. Sounds great thanks for sharing...
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]

You're welcome! Something good is coming...

You can always try to tape it yourself though, you just need the equipment and some experience!

Sorry Nuno. I've just seen this... was the 'something good' the LA compilation or is there something even better? Cause the LA compilation is pretty awesome!!
  7. I don't think nuno had anything to do with that la compilation.. And judging from a few of nunos posts it looks like he might be busy following the band around for a while so I wouldn't get your hopes up for him to release anything from the previews here in the near future, tapers work very hard to do all this and don't always get a lot of free time on tour

But then again I could be completely wrong
  8. Sounding fantastic Nuno, looking forward to seeing what you intend to release
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:I don't think nuno had anything to do with that la compilation.. And judging from a few of nunos posts it looks like he might be busy following the band around for a while so I wouldn't get your hopes up for him to release anything from the previews here in the near future, tapers work very hard to do all this and don't always get a lot of free time on tour

But then again I could be completely wrong
    Yeah, that's totally understandable. Anything we don't have is a bonus, regardless of when it is released.
  10. Any news about New York IEM Matrix from the sky?