1. Bought myself 2 copies for 17,99 euro's each and with a free Jet Rebel single !
  2. What a nice book! Now that's a real RSD treat

Bought my RHMT2017 copy just a few hours ago (and there were at least 4 more left).
    Was actually hoping to find The Doors - Live At The Matrix '67, but the shop only received 1 copy...
    which was - of course - already gone by the time I got there...
  3. Where did you buy? :-)
  4. Platenhuis 't Oor in Almere (or were you talking about THAT book from jasvan? )

5. Grabbed this today.
  6. No book for me in the uk
  7. No book at my store in the Netherlands, but honestly I wouldn't want it.
    It looks like something you would read through once, and then ends up in my attic where it serves as sustainable for the critters that tend to hang around there.

((Al jokes aside I don't have an attic))
  8. Got mine this morning at the local shop! 27$ Canadian. I haven't been following this much, but is the chorus still Bono's 87 vocals? Pretty damn random lol. What will he sound like this Summer if he didn't even want to put the chorus down on this release?
  9. Bought it at my local recordshop €19. The store had a lot of items. So i bought 3 pieces for some friends
  10. Got my copy and paid £14, If anyone has a spare book they would like to part with i'd gladly take it off your hands for a fee or trade