We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.
The question of this new You Too is:
You Too: How would you rate the Red Hill Mining Town single?
- 1 star: Poor overall job, not worth the release
- 2 stars: Some parts are OK but mostly poor
- 3 stars: Decent, about the same as the original
- 4 stars: Good job, more than a decent release
- 5 stars: Amazing new version, can't wait to hear it live
Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
I think I like this better than the original. Maybe it's that current sounding mix but it's B-man's vocals as well. Can't really hear that the chorus is pasted but I believe you guys. Would be awesome if the song made some ruckus on the charts!
"All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb are both really mad long titles. As I've just said them, I've just realised how ridiculous the titles are."
- Bono during the Grammy awards, 2006
did you know
The lyric "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face" from Unknown Caller is a reference to the Bible verse Jeremiah 33:3. Bono refers to it as "God's phone number".