We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.
The question of this new You Too is:
You Too: How would you rate the Red Hill Mining Town single?
- 1 star: Poor overall job, not worth the release
- 2 stars: Some parts are OK but mostly poor
- 3 stars: Decent, about the same as the original
- 4 stars: Good job, more than a decent release
- 5 stars: Amazing new version, can't wait to hear it live
Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
I think I like this better than the original. Maybe it's that current sounding mix but it's B-man's vocals as well. Can't really hear that the chorus is pasted but I believe you guys. Would be awesome if the song made some ruckus on the charts!
"Phew, the roof for the house in the west of Ireland is looking good! I'll be able to change the char this year after all!"
- The Edge joking after the band recorded "One" during the Achtung Baby recordings.
did you know
U2 wrote the songs "I Threw A Brick Through A Window" and "Stranger In A Strange Land" in Minneapolis, Minnesota.