1. Silver and Gold would be great on this tour........
  2. Deep in the Heart

3. Haha, I actually thought it was one of the highlights in Chicago 4 when I saw them, if for no other reason than the entertainment of watching Bono play the piano on the E stage, fumble with the lyrics, and Edge try to not-so-successfully start a singalong in the United Center. Memorable, for sure.

I dunno, though...I could almost see Sweetest Thing becoming a regular on this tour - maybe to lighten the mood a little bit with how intense some of the other songs could be?
  4. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Haha, I actually thought it was one of the highlights in Chicago 4 when I saw them, if for no other reason than the entertainment of watching Bono play the piano on the E stage, fumble with the lyrics, and Edge try to not-so-successfully start a singalong in the United Center. Memorable, for sure.

I dunno, though...I could almost see Sweetest Thing becoming a regular on this tour - maybe to lighten the mood a little bit with how intense some of the other songs could be?
    If the sweetest thing does become a regular that would be a really good way to ruin an amazing show lol. Well not quite nothing could ruin the Joshua Tree performed to a high standard but still please no sweetest thing again, ever.
  5. Sweetest Thing is like the distant relative that crashes into your house and once was cool, but overstays his welcome by about 2 years and you just want to kick him out of the house.
  6. Silver and Gold
  7. Touch
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Sweetest Thing is like the distant relative that crashes into your house and once was cool, but overstays his welcome by about 2 years and you just want to kick him out of the house.
    I don't understand all the Sweetest thing hate. Imo the best JT b-side is still the original Sweetest Thing.