1. Hi everybody!

(When this or an other topic exists sorry)

How you got hear or acquainted about U2 for the first time?
    Please share your stories, I'd would love it!

I haven't tell that my story that dates back to 1995 or 1996 when I saw the EBTTRT Perfecto Mix clip and I was scared about how the band dressed up like women
    I was only 2 or 3 years old, and when Discotheque was on the TV I was not too much into it, but 10 years ago when I saw the clip again, thought that's ok.

In Christmas 2002 when my uncle bought to me the ATYCLB CD, heard BD the first time I was thrilled and I'd loved the whole album, I played it nearly 3 years in my Hi-Fi and haven't bored it!

I was casual fan until I heard The Joshua Tree album in September 2006.
    I had an old Pioneer 6-disc CD player whom I played.
    And it was way-way better than ATYCLB,when I heard Streets and In God's Country that was one of the best time (soundtrack) of my life.

And in 2007-2008 I've heard all albums and discovered U2start in Summer 2008 and was really happy about the bootlegs and that's all.
  2. So I was 2 years old, I was about to go to my grandpa with my father and mother. But for some reason I really didn't wanted to go, so I cried and screamed . So after a few minutes my dad turned on the DVD player and inserted Rattle and Hum. From the moment the band started to play I was silent, and since that day I am a HUGE U2 fan. I went to 6 U2 shows. 2005-6-16 Amsterdam, 2009-7-20, 2009-7-21 both Amsterdam, 2015-9-9, 2015-9-13 Amsterdam and 2015-10-19 in Cologne. And this summer I will go to Dublin and both Amsterdam shows!

Recently I started collecting U2 vinyl and Cds.