2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Who's going to stay late to watch the show?
  2. Like I said earlier:
    My guess right now is that this show will have the exact same setlist as Vancouver.
    I'm hoping the rotation-part is in the encore, so two other songs instead of BD en Elevation.
  3. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]
    Like I said earlier:
    My guess right now is that this show will have the exact same setlist as Vancouver.
    I'm hoping the rotation-part is in the encore, so two other songs instead of BD en Elevation.
    Exactly. Please leave that main set alone. I think it's as perfect as it can be for this type of thing. They can play whatever they want afterwards.
  4. Can't believe some people did Vancouver and then straight to a 2 day queue in Seattle . That is insane .
  5. Bit of a shame Bono won't be on guitar this tour but here's hoping he's able to play it when I+E restarts
  6. I might stick around for the first part, we'll see. I'm expecting the same set, with maybe Vertigo in for Elevation and/or maybe one other song in the encore, so I'm not too desperate to see what changes are made, setlist wise. Would love to take it all in a second time though, the first night blew me away.
  7. If there is a mixlr...I will it is only 3 hour difference and the show should start 25 min earlier than vancouver
  8. Can not see a song rehearsed that was not played 1st night.wishing for Gloria,11 o'clock tic toc,acrobat,any pop...esp please,but I have no major complaints with the set list as is
  9. I hope they let them in in time this time.

10. Rotterdam 2nd night, crazy rhey played Stand by me. Hopefully they doesn't play any covers this tour. Or PHTP (Patti S) but o.k.
  11. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]
    Like I said earlier:
    Yes, I think almost the same. The last tour they rotate the start everytime so maybe Gloria or IWF or OOC instead of Pride or NYD. And yes the encore maybe 40 as a closer. What about Love is Blindnes?