1. Oh nice, they are using all those different concerts so they can fill the dvd up with a lot of extra songs. Oh wait,......
  2. And our own dutchman Anton Corbijn took the camera etc. Hopefully there will also be a cd coming out. DVD closes with IWF I hope. And many, many extra's.
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:Oh nice, they are using all those different concerts so they can fill the dvd up with a lot of extra songs. Oh wait,......

4. I'm not fond of these "Frankenstein" of shows. You used to have Red Rocks, ZooTV Sydney, Popmart Mexico Night 2, etc. and you knew what the show was, warts and all. Even if they used a little footage from other shows, you knew that the concert was going to be cohesive and you had a memento of that night.
    Now we have 2, 3 or 4 shows patched together in a DVD and it doesn't feel cohesive. I remember that I wanted to check the Vertigo Chicago show from the DVD only to find out there's no such show, some songs from one night were removed and then others were stitched into the DVD. This also gave a lot of continuity errors and confusion.
    It will be awkward when "JT 2017 Live from Mexico City" comes out and the Chilean flag is up during One...
  5. Maybe they will make a documentary like RAH and use some live songs.
  6. Originally posted by bartajax:Oh nice, they are using all those different concerts so they can fill the dvd up with a lot of extra songs. Oh wait,......
    That is so true that it's not even funny.

Painful.
  7. 1, 2, 3, DVD!!!!
  8. Hi friends,
    Is there any news about the official DVD / BluRay? I know they filmed a show in Mexico, San Diego, and here in South America they filmed in Santiago Buenos Aires and the four in São Paulo, where I've been in three shows, and in one of them production people confirmed the recording of the four shows. I went on days 19, 21 and 25, and on days 21 and 25 there were even drones doing filming. Will we really have a compilation of these Latin American shows?
  9. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Hi friends,
    Is there any news about the official DVD / BluRay? I know they filmed a show in Mexico, San Diego, and here in South America they filmed in Santiago Buenos Aires and the four in São Paulo, where I've been in three shows, and in one of them production people confirmed the recording of the four shows. I went on days 19, 21 and 25, and on days 21 and 25 there were even drones doing filming. Will we really have a compilation of these Latin American shows?
    No news. You know more than us lol
  10. Well, I'd love to see an official DVD from JT2017. I was at Twickenham #1 and I only saw one camera-on-an-arm come out over us before the band started. I'm not sure Twickers was filmed. Maybe someone can confirm this?
  11. Originally posted by Bf2142:Well, I'd love to see an official DVD from JT2017. I was at Twickenham #1 and I only saw one camera-on-an-arm come out over us before the band started. I'm not sure Twickers was filmed. Maybe someone can confirm this?
    It wasn't for any official film. The official one will be either Mexico only or a compilation of Latin America in its entirety.
  12. By all means do a compilation of songs as a bonus but the main feature should be a complete single show.