1. Originally posted by AMLBONO:When did the lyrics change?

Vancouver it was "all my actions so thankless" to last night on Kimmel "all my thoughts are so reckless".
    At one point it will change to "lalalala"
  2. Originally posted by AMLBONO:When did the lyrics change?

Vancouver it was "all my actions so thankless" to last night on Kimmel "all my thoughts are so reckless".

This is the first time he used that. Some other lyrics were new too such as the "can see through your tears" or something like that.
  3. Did you notice he already introduced a lalala here compared to the earlier performances?

It's right at the end of the first verse if I'm not mistaken.
  4. Yeah he's becoming Paul Lalalawson
  5. Do you think this is the song they feel most comfy with on the new album to be playing now,

Surely it couldn't be the single could it?
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Do you think this is the song they feel most comfy with on the new album to be playing now,

By the time the record actually comes out, this will be an afterthought. It will be a stand-alone single like Invisible.
  7. I didn't think of that,

Yes that is most likely the case, better song then invisible though, I think.
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Do you think this is the song they feel most comfy with on the new album to be playing now,

They have chosen terrible lead singles in the past, I wouldn't worry about that
  9. I really like invisible but I'm also thinking this is even better, hopefully the album is out this year though in which case I think it will be on it if it's next year or later maybe not.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I really like invisible but I'm also thinking this is even better, hopefully the album is out this year though in which case I think it will be on it if it's next year or later maybe not.
    Hopefully this year! Yes
  11. Found a better quality version of the Kimmel performance, not sure if it has already been posted.

12. From Houston, May 24, 2017