1. I love it. Sure, maybe a little overdone especially in the first half, but so emotional and atmospheric before the last bit drives it home. One of their best. Great tune
  2. I have to say that The Little Things is an absolute masterpiece. Anyone who says U2 are finished, play them the studio version of this. Breathtaking stuff

Also I'm so happy that the final verse that was sang by Bono on the Jimmy Kimmel show has stuck and is on the final album version

"When the painted glass shatters, i can see you through the tears" line - this one resonates with me so powerfully. This track is incredible!!
  3. It was instant love since Vancouver opening night. What a killersong!! I haven't listened to the leaked FB streams (i wait until 1.12). But I love the U2.com live version of seattle and very special because I was there that night as well
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:THEY DIDN'T ATYCLB RAPE THIS ONE!

I was so afraid they would, the live (Kimmel) version is still better but this is for me in the top 5 of best songs they've made in the last 20 years.
    This is good to know.
  5. The live version was much harder hitting but I really like this album version, atmospheric, echoey vocals.

I need to hear it properly though, the facebook recording is a little muddled.
  6. The live version fell a bit flat for me for the first half, not enough going on inside a stadium until it kicks in.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:The live version fell a bit flat for me for the first half, not enough going on inside a stadium until it kicks in.
    the studio version of first part is better - no piano,more athmospheric and more is happening there... just what I was hoping for...
  8. Then I very much look forward to hearing it.
  9. U2.com streaming a live version from the 2nd night of the Joshua Tree Tour, quality is amazing.
  10. This is such a fucking amazing song.
  11. Another really great song