1. Only just woke up here in Australia

*No sly requests please*
  2. it certainly sounds great listening to it from a proper cd rip not the low quality that was available.
  3. I didn't got my descendant of War and Bullet, but I got a descendant of Mercy, daughter of Bad and EPAA.

Nothing like this one since a long long time ago.
  4. It’s unbelievable, stratospheric in its execution.
    It goes into 6th gear!
  5. Struggling with it. Damn.
  6. Musically. The electronic drums. It feels a little slow. Some of the emotion has been lost versus the more raw live version.
  7. It’s got so much emotion, it actually reaches a higher level than the live cut.
  8. Not to my ears or goosebumps. Perhaps its the vision of how the band form around Larry when playing it live. You don’t get this on studio songs. I dunno. Maybe it’ll grow. The magic is in there somewhere but its not making itself avaialable to me.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Not to my ears or goosebumps. Perhaps its the vision of how the band form around Larry when playing it live. You don’t get this on studio songs. I dunno. Maybe it’ll grow. The magic is in there somewhere but its not making itself avaialable to me.
    There's a live version you can stream from U2.com if you're a subscriber that you might prefer.
  10. Something that didn't come through live is just how GROOVY Adam and Larry are on here.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Musically. The electronic drums. It feels a little slow. Some of the emotion has been lost versus the more raw live version.
    That’s fair. I think I can appreciate it in a different way. It’s definitely a quieter version, but I think the emotion and tension is there even if the bombast and explosion of emotion isn’t. I think it’s sort of a more somber version. An implosion instead of an explosion.