1. Strange that in the interview they say There Is A Light (allegedly Little Things) is about Bono's sons. I guess in the same way Kite is about them, only as an incident to reflect about his life and mortality.
  2. I'm not totally sure There Is a Light is the same song as The Little Things That Give You Away. Bono had mentioned that Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way was for/about his sons, so maybe it's that? It could be totally different, a simple title change, or [hopefully not] a total reworking. We'll just have to wait and see.
  3. Yes, so if I read correctly, this whole theory is because they said There Is A Light is the album closer, which we assume it was going to be Little Things...
    The only minor reference about lights in Little Things is at the beginning
    A light had been turned on

It is unlikely that this line names the entire song.
  4. Maybe it used to be the closer and isn’t anymore?
  5. Another thing that may support that, with There Is a Light being a separate song, is that The Light has been a rumoured song for years - as far back as Atomic Bomb or at least Rick Rubin sessions, I believe, but certainly since before SOI.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Another thing that may support that, with There Is a Light being a separate song, is that The Light has been a rumoured song for years - as far back as Atomic Bomb or at least Rick Rubin sessions, I believe, but certainly since before SOI.
    There is A Light could be the rumored Lights of Home
  7. The Q article mentions There Is a Light and The Lights of Home as separate songs.

It's getting hard to keep track... Songs of Light and Things...
  8. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    The Q article mentions There Is a Light and The Lights of Home as separate songs.

It's getting hard to keep track... Songs of Light and Things...
    Oh ok. Thanks.
    Yeah right now it's Songs of Light, Things and Love
    They could rename the album "All songs are about Ali" to make things easier.
  9. So the article names 9 songs and does not mention Best Thing, Blackout or Little Things. Adding these 3 makes 12 which is a usual album count.
    So, I’d say the song is still there, still called Little Things, it’s just not the closer any more. They only discussed the non-revealed songs in the article.
  10. i NEED to hear the album version of this