2017-05-17 - Santa Clara
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]

Justin Bieber did two shows here in brazil last march, in november there were fans queuing at the venue to be in the freaking front row
    That's so they were in range for when he spat at them. Classy dude.
  2. Santa Clara I love You!!!!

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    hahaha lol, that would be pretty nasty

Spoiler (click to toggle)

BTW and totally offtopic, I walk past this pub every day on my way home and every day I think of snapping a pic and sending it to you. I know it's a pretty common name for you but here in Spain we don't get to see Caledonian stuff that often!

[image]

Haha nice! Looks rather inviting mmm

When I registered here I was listening to 'Don't Turn Around' on the Hansa demos where Bono sings that word plus having Scottish heritage, it seemed like a good fit
  4. Another Red Zone that's the size of Arkansas. I wonder if it will be half empty as the 2 previous ones
  5. I'm still bitter about the size and placement of it this time around
  6. Do you think they see it as the red zone purchasers are paying a premium and should be afforded more space/ freedom to move? I'm not defending it, it's pretty stupid really but I think that could be the logic.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Do you think they see it as the red zone purchasers are paying a premium and should be afforded more space/ freedom to move? I'm not defending it, it's pretty stupid really but I think that could be the logic.

Yes, absolutely... BUT c'mon... THAT much room?

8. I know it's crazy, there logic kinda goes out the window because yes in theory people would be afforded more room but in reality everybody just moves towards the b stage and there's that big gap there. If they even cut it down by a quarter it would make a big difference.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I know it's crazy, there logic kinda goes out the window because yes in theory people would be afforded more room but in reality everybody just moves towards the b stage and there's that big gap there. If they even cut it down by a quarter it would make a big difference.
    Exactly, people gather around the closest sides of the stage anyway (obviously) so it ends up being half empty. The size of the RZ should be adjusted according to the number of tickets sold. It's been pretty good in the past tours but it's clearly oversized this time.
  10. Seriously? You guys really expect to pay more than double to be fighting for a good spot? The RED zone is for comfort.
    Comfort in exchange for a little charity. That's the deal