2017-05-21 - Pasadena
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Those who were there and who listened to it said it was great, if not the best performance so far... But you are probably talking only about missing one song... (I know it is ASOH, but still...)
  2. Great pictures, Remy, I am sure it was not the best spot to enjoy the show, but the pictures are great nonetheless. I just went through your first Pasadena pictures and those are absolutely stunning, especially the "Band on Fire" photo leaves me speachless: http://u2start.com/photos/view/22185/Band-on-fire/

Anyway, yea, the Passadena floor looks really not-that-packed at all, maybe too much, but I think it is generally good if they don't sell too many tickets and people don't have to be packed even at the very back. From the pictures I have seen so far, it looks like on all concerts there is a resonable amount of people on the floor, right? I hope it will be just like that in Europe too. Not that it would make such a difference for me, I will be queuing to be rather close, but it is nice to be able to go to the bathroom before the support act and move freely on the way back.
  3. Just a thought: maybe they skipped ASOH because they'd figured that such a merry tune just was not fitting so close after Cornell's death...
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Just a thought: maybe they skipped ASOH because they'd figured that such a merry tune just was not fitting so close after Cornell's death...
    Sounds plausible
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Just a thought: maybe they skipped ASOH because they'd figured that such a merry tune just was not fitting so close after Cornell's death...
    They've played happy, uplifting tunes after closer friends passed away. Even Beautiful Day, Elevation, Streets... a few hours Bob Hewson passed away. So I don't agree; Sunday's earlier curfew sounds more plausible to me.
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Just a thought: maybe they skipped ASOH because they'd figured that such a merry tune just was not fitting so close after Cornell's death...
    Don't really buy that with Elevation in the setlist.
  7. i would not worry about setlists right now.worry about concerts being canceled world wide.worry how fear will tear us farther apart if we let it.