2017-05-21 - Pasadena
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 5
  1. I don't know why they dropped it night two. It was an amazing performance. The band clearly enjoyed playing it and the crowd enjoyed it as well.

2. Audio and video up at U2T.
  3. If someone downloads it and shares it here. I have no objections to it being hosted here. Or converted.
  4. Probably just a matter of time then, I'm not going to lie I'm only clever enough to convert the YouTube video into 1 audio file so not much use myself but I'll enjoy watching it for now.
  5. I post it on YouTube because it's way more accessible to the masses, as well as myself through my Apple TV...easy and decent enough. You miss out on the 2nd audio track, and the higher bitrate on the MKV, but it's easy.

And if you are talking about making an MP3 from the YT video, that is fine as a hold over, but certainly only use that yourself.
  6. Originally posted by Chrisedge:I post it on YouTube because it's way more accessible to the masses, as well as myself through my Apple TV...easy and decent enough. You miss out on the 2nd audio track, and the higher bitrate on the MKV, but it's easy.

And if you are talking about making an MP3 from the YT video, that is fine as a hold over, but certainly only use that yourself.
    Yeah it's a good watch, I just use my iPhone through my smart tv. I'm just looking for an MP3 to burn to disc so I have a physical bootleg. Ive requested it in the bootleg request thread since you've given permission obviously only in the format you wish, I would only convert it to MP3 myself for the reason above. Again great job, really enjoyable to watch and listen to.
  7. YouTube it great for these. Chromecast to tv and voila. No torrents, no burning to disc. Love it.

Amazing turnaround for getting this made so quickly.
  8. Great stuff
    Thanks for sharing Chrisedge!

+1

Amazing turnaround for getting this made so quickly.
    And that 2

Originally posted by deanallison:[..]I'm just looking for an MP3 to burn to disc so I have a physical bootleg. Ive requested it in the bootleg request thread since you've given permission obviously only in the format you wish [...]
    Think we will indeed share the audio version of this one (taken from the audio as shared on u2torrents)
  9. It's in the Pasadena 1 show page now

BIG thanks to Chrisedge for allowing his recording to be shared on u2start
  10. Thank you BigGiRL and Chrisedge, great to have this one available on here. Just noticed in the notes Hoserama was involved in the mastering so thanks to you as well.
  11. Hi Everyone !!!!! I was fortunate to be in the house for U2's first show in The Rose Bowl last month! Yes, it was EPIC !!!!! In between losing my voice singing pretty much every word to every song, I managed to capture these three songs on video (thankfully, I am not singing on these ones!).

From one U2 fan to many! ENJOY !!!!!

Cheers!
    Egg

Sunday Bloody Sunday (Show Opener):

Pride into Streets (EPIC!):

Bad (the final song, until they surprised us with IWF !!!):