2017-05-24 - Houston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Indeed! Next time! You're coming to Europe?
  2. Nah, Chicago and then I'm done. Totally burned out on this tour.
  3. I'd love to follow a full tour but could never afford to . Still I'm doing 5 shows this tour so cannot be too disgruntled
  4. Now that Remy will miss a JT show for the first time, here's a not-so-fun fact: Remy "survived" more JT shows than A Sort Of Homecoming. Let that sink in.
  5. Originally posted by Timk68:I'd love to follow a full tour but could never afford to . Still I'm doing 5 shows this tour so cannot be too disgruntled
    I miss those days...
  6. Bono will probably talk about what happened in Manchester too.
  7. MLK for the people of Manchester tonight
  8. Well, not full. I wasn't rich in those days either. But I'd do one or two week stints or weekend getaways for shows...

I meant getting in 5 shows - I miss those days!
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Well, not full. I wasn't rich in those days either. But I'd do one or two week stints or weekend getaways for shows...

I meant getting in 5 shows - I miss those days!
    lol.. The most I did during one tour was 8 shows off 360... bu in three years (2009 - 4 shows, 2010 - 3 shows and 2011 one show)... but not 9 during one year like you Then just 2 for i+e an 2 for JT...
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    lol.. The most I did during one tour was 8 shows off 360... bu in three years (2009 - 4 shows, 2010 - 3 shows and 2011 one show)... but not 9 during one year like you Then just 2 for i+e an 2 for JT...
    At least you got an i+e. That was the 1st and only U2 tour I missed (not counting Lovetown) Kids in college and the fact that U2 seems to have had some disdain for Atlanta recently made for difficult decisions on not travelling to see... But at least I had u2start setlist parties and mixlr streams to keep me going!
  11. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    At least you got an i+e. That was the 1st and only U2 tour I missed (not counting Lovetown) Kids in college and the fact that U2 seems to have had some disdain for Atlanta recently made for difficult decisions on not travelling to see... But at least I had u2start setlist parties and mixlr streams to keep me going!
    I've been to 2 shows in my life..lol