2017-05-24 - Houston
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1

1. Got to say I'm also in the camp of those that love the new version as well as the original live versions. It refreshes it a little, its not massively different especially once the song really gets going.
  2. wtf

3. True. I don't know if I can afford to spend the cash on a plane ticket just to hear one song.

We'll see if it comes back in time for Toronto.

4. Exit from last night.
  5. Thank you all for who upload these recordings..they are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough. I will donate to this site, because I find it the best source for everything U2...and I truly appreciate it.
    May I ask of us fans..two hours and seven minutes ? Honestly, for the price...how is that fair? As someone who has been to double digit shows since High School in 1983.... I just don't know if the price is worth the ROI.
    Without just throwing negative comments, I am asking for honest, open thoughts please.

Thank you
  6. Originally posted by mdiggitydawg:Thank you all for who upload these recordings..they are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough. I will donate to this site, because I find it the best source for everything U2...and I truly appreciate it.
    May I ask of us fans..two hours and seven minutes ? Honestly, for the price...how is that fair? As someone who has been to double digit shows since High School in 1983.... I just don't know if the price is worth the ROI.
    Without just throwing negative comments, I am asking for honest, open thoughts please.

Thank you
    Thank you for the encouraging words (and the donation if you end up doing it!)

I agree with the short duration of these concerts so far. So far Seattle seems to have set the bar to which upcoming shows will size up to. And still Seattle was shorter than many many 360 and IE shows both in number of songs and total show time, so... Yes, they definitely need to step up their game a little bit this time.
  7. Great vid Phil

I always said that Achtung Baby started with two prologues: God Part II and Exit. The performances of Exit in this tour only reaffirms that idea. "Put your hand against the screen" was commonly shouted by The Fly back in the day, and I can't imagine a better way to end Exit than that.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Thank you for the encouraging words (and the donation if you end up doing it!)

I agree with the short duration of these concerts so far. So far Seattle seems to have set the bar to which upcoming shows will size up to. And still Seattle was shorter than many many 360 and IE shows both in number of songs and total show time, so... Yes, they definitely need to step up their game a little bit this time.
    Thats why I get GA tickets or nothing. As a guy who is also in double digits and remembers paying $12.75 to see The Alarm and U2 on War Tour. $87 for GA is worth the price of admission, although the shows do seem to be getting shorter...
  9. Don't forget that ticket prices these days also includes cost for security...
  10. Just watch a clip of RTSS from last night - halfway though Bono takes his phone out of his pocket and puts it down near Larry's kit (2:08) - Someone shlda done a runner for it. SOE is one there!!! I noticed it in his back pocket for a few shows now......

Also I swear Larry gives a little smirk when Bono couches at 1:30 during OTH