2017-06-03 - Chicago
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 2
  1. Really happy to see ASOH is making a return!
  2. See post before. It was being soundchecked yesterday.

I'm already assuming it will then make it into one of the two shows' setlists
  3. Hopefully it will be played now on the shows during the 2 nighters... plus Dublin.

Hopefully London then.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    See post before. It was being soundchecked yesterday.

I'm already assuming it will then make it into one of the two shows' setlists
    Excellent news, still a long time before London and I'm only going to one show but might at least have a 50/50 chance of seeing then.
  5. Hoping Chicago brings us a killer show, like 27/06/15. They usually do for Chicago anyway. Just watching some videos of Dallas and Bono is sounding a bit better, I especially noticed on Mothers.. And he spoke/sung the first line of RTSS rather than just talk hahaha I think maybe the best version of the tour so far, actually got really lost in it
  6. *fingers crossed*
  7. Looking to for 1 GA ticket if anyone has an extra for tonight's show ....looking to surprise my brother as he came in town expectantly last night and going to tonight's show and want to bring him with!
    My cell is (312) 209-9250 or email is michaelgia@msn.com
  8. Summer Rain is a pretty deep cut, kudos to them on that. According to the forecasts though, they probably should have swapped those song titles.