Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 2
  1. off
  2. change in altitude?
  3. change in altitude is not supposed to affect glaucoma
  4. That is actually quite interesting!
    Trivial, but interesting. I wonder why?
  5. Maybe because Chicago represents for them the entry point for the Midwest-East Coast part of their US tours? Logistically, I think it should take more days to move all the equipment from the south (or West coast) to the Midwest.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Maybe because Chicago represents for them the entry point for the Midwest-East Coast part of their US tours? Logistically, I think it should take more days to move all the equipment from the south (or West coast) to the Midwest.
    But wouldn't there be a stage build going on there before they left the earlier show?
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Maybe because Chicago represents for them the entry point for the Midwest-East Coast part of their US tours? Logistically, I think it should take more days to move all the equipment from the south (or West coast) to the Midwest.
    But it should be just 1 more day, 2 max... Not one week. It's an interesting fact.
  8. It didn't really have a big gap before or after Chicago on the 360 tour, it was the start of the 2nd leg and there were dates 3 days either side of it on the 7th leg.
  9. Has the GA last line started
  10. According to some buddies I know who will be doing GA for tomorrow night, yes it has already! Crazy. (I'll be doing seats but GA for Cleveland next month.)
  11. Could have a thunderstorm on Saturday evening. Hope it's not as severe as what happened to Coldplay last year!
  12. Yeah, I've been checking the weather every day this week cause that's making me a little nervous...they've dropped the forecast from 80% to only 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms, so I'm hoping we miss it.

Also not too thrilled with the forecast showing a high of 86 degrees Fahrenheit, especially with next week looking a lot cooler, but oh well. The last time I saw them at Soldier Field during 360 in 2011 it was very hot, too. Somehow Bono survives with wearing a leather jacket regardless of the heat!