2017-06-14 - Tampa
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 3

1. Lift-off!
  2. Incredible stuff Remy. The bokeh and the precission in this ↑ last one are phenomenal. Congrats
  3. Puts my sorry pics to shame!!!! You captured it great
  4. Thanks! Sony A6300.
  5. I guess you won't be carrying that camera to concerts that often right?
  6. ah, no. never have brought it to a concert as a spectator, but i have shot at them professionally. i've shot pro for Crosby Stills and Nash, Stevie Nicks, BB King, and a few others.

7. Before the Tampa show, I made Bono smile and laugh when I told him how much i loved their musical Spiderman on Broadway. When I told him I went to see it 5 times....his eyebrows raised and he chuckled and said 'that's funny' and he gave me 'a look'. There are some really good songs Bono and Edge wrote and as far as I'm concerned that play got slammed with unfair bad reviews. It was really wonderful !
  8. Originally posted by peatiedog:[image]
    Before the Tampa show, I made Bono smile and laugh when I told him how much i loved their musical Spiderman on Broadway. When I told him I went to see it 5 times....his eyebrows raised and he chuckled and said 'that's funny' and he gave me 'a look'. There are some really good songs Bono and Edge wrote and as far as I'm concerned that play got slammed with unfair bad reviews. It was really wonderful !
    That's awesome! What time did they come out?
  9. Originally posted by peatiedog:[image]
    Before the Tampa show, I made Bono smile and laugh when I told him how much i loved their musical Spiderman on Broadway. When I told him I went to see it 5 times....his eyebrows raised and he chuckled and said 'that's funny' and he gave me 'a look'. There are some really good songs Bono and Edge wrote and as far as I'm concerned that play got slammed with unfair bad reviews. It was really wonderful !

Hahaha, great story I bet none of them have seen the musical more than twice!!

BTW, there he is signing a Gretsch Irish Falcon to a Spanish fan (Miguel Alvarez) that's been trying to get it signed for 15 years (literally). This is quite an achievement, specially since Edge and Bono have been refusing to sign guitars for a long long time, and only sign them for charity and similar stuff.