2017-06-23 - Toronto
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Here's a video I took of an awesome performance of Exit - just about at the rail in front of Bono's mic.

2. Amazing performance. It's trippy how much younger the hat makes him look.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Think I've watched that Bad video like 10 times today. Hits me in the gut every time. What a song, what a band

Probably the best version of "Bad" I've heard this year and one of the best ever and I've heard quite a few! I'm glad I went to see this show
  4. And Bono's cheeky one haha.

: Lets sneak up behind Edge. GOTCHA
  5. Buzzing for Europe shows now . The show is getting honed and ready
  6. Still no audio ... is that typical for u2 shows these days? If not posted by now is there still a high degree of hope for a release, or has that window sort of passed?
  7. Originally posted by roseman:Still no audio ... is that typical for u2 shows these days? If not posted by now is there still a high degree of hope for a release, or has that window sort of passed?
    depends on taper(s)... how quick they are, how much work the recording need, fact that they have lives... So be patient, something will show up
  8. Originally posted by roseman:Still no audio ... is that typical for u2 shows these days? If not posted by now is there still a high degree of hope for a release, or has that window sort of passed?
    Never loose hope...some recordings took thirty years to surface

But reports from u2torrents are that at least one might surface soon-ish - it may take one or two weeks though...
  9. Originally posted by roseman:Still no audio ... is that typical for u2 shows these days? If not posted by now is there still a high degree of hope for a release, or has that window sort of passed?
    Dude. I know from experience that it can take a while to process/edit a recording, and many tapers are travelling to other shows too which limit the opportunity to do so. The general rule of thumb is to always wait two weeks before asking, and not give up 90% of the hope until the leg or even tour has ended