2017-06-25 - Foxborough
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. He gave the thumbs up to Bono when he asked "so edge is it ready "?
  2. Hmmmm I dont feel like they would joke around like that unless it was....
  3. Adam also confirmed in an interview the album is ready. They just wait until the JT tour is over before releasing it.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Adam also confirmed in an interview the album is ready. They just wait until the JT tour is over before releasing it.
    I hope your right, and then they tour Australia easy next year
  5. I know zippy or whatever his name is will delete this post but I have to say it;

Last night's U2 show was the most boring U2 show I've ever been to. The second half of TJT album just completely falls dead and so does the crowd. It was amazing to watch half the stadium sit down after Running To Stand Still. Then they get everyone amped up with Elevation and Vertigo but guess what? The show now is almost over.

Bono looked completely uninspired.

I really hope that this tour doesn't have a ton of legs.

I just remembered his name, Remy. So yes Remy you can delete this comment if you'd like, but I had to get my opinion out.

Oh well.
  6. Everyone can express their opinions here, as long as they are respectful. In your case, you need to be respectful to Remy.
  7. Originally posted by pianomankd:I know zippy or whatever his name is will delete this post but I have to say it;

Last night's U2 show was the most boring U2 show I've ever been to. The second half of TJT album just completely falls dead and so does the crowd. It was amazing to watch half the stadium sit down after Running To Stand Still. Then they get everyone amped up with Elevation and Vertigo but guess what? The show now is almost over.

I just remembered his name, Remy. So yes Remy you can delete this comment if you'd like, but I had to get my opinion out.

Oh well.
    DELETE DELETE DELETE
  8. Originally posted by pianomankd:I know zippy or whatever his name is will delete this post but I have to say it;

Oh well.
  9. Originally posted by pianomankd:I know zippy or whatever his name is will delete this post but I have to say it;

Oh well.
    That's fine mate. There are much worse opinions here about the JT shows

Actually, I read more similar comments about the Boston show. Also the people commenting on our Facebook post are quite negative. Makes me wonder whether this actually was a really poor show (in comparison).

Although I'm most aware that any personal experience depends on a lot more than the bands performance (depends on your day, feeling, the people around you etc.).
  10. Originally posted by pianomankd:I know zippy or whatever his name is will delete this post but I have to say it;

Oh well.
    Why is it so bad if everyone sits down to take in and enjoy the music? You don't need to be jumping about every song for a performance to be considered good.