2017-06-25 - Foxborough
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    If you're fine with third or fourth row anywhere around the tree-stage, don't show up any sooner than 3/4-ish.
    Very true those first 4 rows fill up quick but after it takes a while to fill the rest
  2. Cool! Then we might be getting there around lunchtime or so, maybe checking in earlier.

3. Just peeked in to the Boston Forum to see what was new and this came on!
    Good omen
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    There are rumours of fans flying back and forth between Toronto and Boston to make it in time to their check-ins.

I.MUST.NOT.REACT.TO.THE.STUPIDITY
  5. I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
  6. I knew Remy was joking, but as Ger says, the fact that it's perfectly plausible says a lot...
  7. This has been my experience doing GA on past tours, for sure...still wrapping my head around how ew6655 got there right as the doors opened at 5:00 and still managed to get front row by the main stage!

But yeah, I've waited all day from 6-7am before and had a blast just hanging out with family, friends, meeting new people, getting front row or near there for 360...and also not showed up until 4:00pm for I&E GA and gotten a great view not far from the E stage. They obviously sell more GA for stadium shows so that makes a difference, but I'm sure you'll do well getting there around lunchtime or early afternoon!

Have fun at your first show! Looking forward to hearing your reaction.