2017-06-25 - Foxborough
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Quick FYI, per email from the venue: "Please print your tickets prior to arriving at the stadium. Entry on your mobile phone is not available for this event."
  2. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    This has been my experience doing GA on past tours, for sure...still wrapping my head around how ew6655 got there right as the doors opened at 5:00 and still managed to get front row by the main stage!

The rail on the main stage is very wide, and at all shows it has been possible to get there at 5 or so. But you will be somewhere far right on Adam's side then, which many don't like. Still a good spot though, and rail.

60-70% or more of all queuers go to the b-stage so getting close on the main stage is a good alternative for those who don't or barely queue. Much value anyway as the band spends 75% of the show on the main stage.
  3. Stadium won't allow GA line to queue up and sit around all day - if you got a GA number, check in with the person with the notebook. We can queue up at 2:30. Thank goodness no sitting around in the sun all day!
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:Stadium won't allow GA line to queue up and sit around all day - if you got a GA number, check in with the person with the notebook. We can queue up at 2:30. Thank goodness no sitting around in the sun all day!
  5. I quite like front rail Adams side . Or halfway along the tree trunk either side would work.
  6. I think based on pictures one side of the tree pretty much is red zone only.
  7. How are parking lots looking?

8. well.
  9. I wonder what time the people with numbers showed up to try and jump to the front of the queue, can't say I have any sympathy if they've not been waiting in line the same time as the fans who didn't get a number.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I wonder what time the people with numbers showed up to try and jump to the front of the queue, can't say I have any sympathy if they've not been waiting in line the same time as the fans who didn't get a number.
    Always bound to happen. Numbers show up after midday from the day before. Actual queues show up at 10am on show day. Mayhem.