2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Bad:
  2. Bad is the best song ever. That Singin' In The Rain snippet with the Bad intro synth. Wow.

AND HEROES/HELDEN at the end. Wow. Why do I have tears in my eyes? This band is incredible.
  3. bono licked edge's guitar in exit at 3:13
  4. Bono singing "We can be Heroes, just for one night. We can be Heroes... just for one night." at the end gets me every time.
  5. Goddamn I'm sad I missed this setlist party
  6. Great reading back this thread as I was in the audience last night (just returned home as we drove back to Holland after the show). The energy was amazing, much better than NJ1 where I also saw them. The rain & the iconic city and stadium really added to the atmosphere. Very funny fact was that during MW Bono accidentally held the camera backwards, not filming the girl but random audience and air instead. On the U2 gigs video I think you can see him switch the camera at 3:04. Enjoyed the show very very much. But reading back I think I missed the crucial Caroline ingredient :-)
  7. just back from Berlin. have to say it´s little bit tough to go to work directly from the bus but yesterday´s expirience was worth it. excellent show in all aspects thank you guys, thank you Berlin