2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I had this feeling as well was way more than the normal 2 hours :-)
  2. Listening to Caroline's stream reminded me of this video for some reason...

3. Nice, the rain gives the picture some punch. Good job !
  4. Yeah it does! I was hoping for at least one show in the rain just for this reason and more. So I'm sorry not sorry for the shitty weather people of Berlin..

I'm stoked and drooling TBH.

5. Originally posted by mofothethird:Yeah it does! I was hoping for at least one show in the rain just for this reason and more. So I'm sorry not sorry for the shitty weather people of Berlin..

[image]
  6. rain in Berlin was great loved it, makes for the atmosphere, it was an amazing show, better than expectations (midweek)
    I was at Leeds, midweek show for popmart, amazing show, rained right through the support act cast think t eased off for U2, special night, one of the best shows on the popmart tour!
  7. Originally posted by mofothethird:Yeah it does! I was hoping for at least one show in the rain just for this reason and more. So I'm sorry not sorry for the shitty weather people of Berlin..

[image]
    I can't wait for all of these!!
  8. Thats high praise from 2 of my fave photog's in this U2startmosphere.
    I made a lot of mistakes still. But I'm thrilled. And will deffo share as soon as I'm done editing. About halfway through first touch ups with lightroom.

9. Its done! This is my absolute favourite of the bunch even tho its not sharp.
    Edge kept looking up at the sky and was constantly smiling I basically died after capturing it.
    Its done! This is my absolute favourite of the bunch. Edge kept looking up at the sky and was constantly smiling I basically died after capturing it. Maybe he's a pluviophile like myself.

A selection of 70 pics I have more but I have to decide if they are okay enough to put up.:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/74914903@N07/sets/72157686384972305

A selection of 70 pics I have more but I have to decide if they are okay enough to put up.:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/74914903@N07/sets/72157686384972305
  10. Thanks mofothethird for great photos!

Is there any news if there will be some multicam created? I have some HD videos recored if anyone interested.