2017-07-22 - Dublin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. The set list will be identical. There has been literally not one change so far for the Europe leg. That's really disappointing. This tour is the perfect chance for them to change it up a little bit, especially in the encore
  2. Originally posted by georgemccauley:The set list will be identical. There has been literally not one change so far for the Europe leg. That's really disappointing. This tour is the perfect chance for them to change it up a little bit, especially in the encore
    Let me guess, by adding Zoo Station?
  3. Is it the perfect chance for them to change it up though? The majority of people will be really happy with the the current setlist.
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Is it the perfect chance for them to change it up though? The majority of people will be really happy with the the current setlist.
    Dublin has never been for shake ups. Look at 2009. The shake up was in Amsterdam just before Dublin.
  5. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I was told there is an interview on RTE2 tomorrow can anyone confirm this
  6. Well there's always hope for that! But we've missed the boat on that 1% chance of it making this tour!!
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Is it the perfect chance for them to change it up though? The majority of people will be really happy with the the current setlist.
    Yeah by all means it's solid, but for the die hards it's average. It's a great stadium set list. It doesn't matter what they play, their excuse to any set list bashing is "we're playing the joshua tree on this tour"
  8. Originally posted by georgemccauley:The set list will be identical. There has been literally not one change so far for the Europe leg. That's really disappointing. This tour is the perfect chance for them to change it up a little bit, especially in the encore
    If any changes happen then it will be the 3rd leg of the tour, since they have a month break compare to a week between leg 1 and 2
  9. I was wrong about the setlist for the Europe portion :/

10. One Tree Hill playing in Croke Park.
  11. Thanks for the reply it was actually a U2 special on the Dave Fanning show on 15th July.
    Thanks also for the info about the documentary it looks interesting