2017-07-22 - Dublin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Dublin shows always special for me as im from Dublin, there is something about it I cant quite put my finger on,maybe its welcoming your own home or something like that! This show was great, as good as dublin 3 on the last tour maybe not. All in all I was glad I was there to see the JT album played in full at home! Yea they could have changed the set list but who really cares at the end of the day, my/your favorite band are still touring and still making music that excites! For that im thankful and heres to hopefully more wild(ish) nights at croker in the future

Just my 2 euros worth

Dublin is always great for U2 - and that's from a Corkman!
  2. Anyone know why they didn't have a Dublin specific tshirt? They didn't want to sell 100k of them?? Bad miss by someone.
  3. Just wondering is any of the tech savy folk on here planning to do a multi cam video of the show. There is some amazingly good quality footage on youtube from all areas of the stadium (including one drone video too). If I was any good at it I'd do one myself
  4. Originally posted by BoatmanCalling:Just wondering is any of the tech savy folk on here planning to do a multi cam video of the show. There is some amazingly good quality footage on youtube from all areas of the stadium (including one drone video too). If I was any good at it I'd do one myself
    Drone video?
  5. My view
  6. We was short changed in Dublin I tell ya.
  7. Safe to say that Dublin was the weakest set of this leg (arguably weakest performance too). Feels like they just wanted to get it over with.
  8. Do you think there was a nervousness there maybe? They could have been thinking about it too much instead of just enjoying themselves.