2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Amazing photos
  2. Those photos, mofothethird...WOW! Thanks for sharing!
  3. Originally posted by mofothethird:Glad and sad to announce that this is my final photo-album of the JTT gigs I've attended... It was amazing.

Its been a dream come true to sneak a reasonable camera and lenses in. Thanks to Remy, Jana for giving me courage and details on sneaking in your gear. And especially Ayas Asif who I bet, isn't even on this forum but I don't care. For starting this madness and healthy obsession with shooting the band oneday.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/74914903@N07/albums/72157687271162716
    Really amazing & wonderful pictures

And I especially love the images that are different...like this one:

(I guess I was just standing behind Larry's drum kit )
  4. Muchos Gracias! The fixed focal length challenges you to frame stuff differently.
    And I guess its a matter of taste but I didn't mind using Adam as a prop He was to close to us!
    Made a closeup shot of the boots/legs as well. After that you move on. unless its a kink.

I'm especially in love with the long shutter time shots of Edge even though I almost tossed them. Fellow U2starter and brilliant photographer Jana stopped me.

Forever in debt.
    Sorry I keep mentioning it but its so fun and kinda important
  5. The long shutter speed shots are awesome, Joyce!

I need to get myself a decent camera to take in to shows...
  6. so in love with your photos, jd <3 and so glad you kept the "accidents".

considering jd and I stood right next to eachother that night shooting the band... I think it's super interesting to see how differently our shots turned out I was worried we'd end up with identical shots, but apart from maybe a couple we have really different styles/points of focus as photographers! I love that
  7. The Bad intro of Amsterdam 1 is one of my favourite Bad intro speeches this tour with the story about his brother Norman and the "owe our lives" part.

"None of us in the band are selfmade man, we owe our lives to each other, to family members who put their hands in their pocket, friends that kept us out of trouble, partners who saves us from ourselves. But of course we owe this life to you"

8. The term is actually multiple exposure I think, and YES those shots are incredible too. Edgeeeeeeeeeeeee
  9. Look at the settings.
  10. Huh, you're right. I was speaking from the top of my head and for some reason I could recalled three vivid Edge's with sharp edges (no pun intended), instead of that blurry cloud of Edges. It's equally amazing.
  11. Amsterdam Multicam 30/07