2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Hmmmmmm...
    Are you sure.?

Cos in both Rome and Amsterdam doors were supposed to open two hours later (18:30) and not 16:30
  2. Selling two GA tickets for Brussels!
  3. Sold!
  4. Can we expect a longer cat walk to the B stage with this unique configuration? Seems Coldplay had a very long catwalk
  5. Originally posted by Timk68:Can we expect a longer cat walk to the B stage with this unique configuration? Seems Coldplay had a very long catwalk
    No, it's just an illusion because the layout is different.
  6. I think the curfew is 11pm in Brussels, with all the "enhanced security" it will take longer to get in-
  7. Thanks pal. Can't believe GA line has started already , guess there's always a handful who pitch up this early
  8. Well they blew the curfew in style last night in Dam
  9. Originally posted by Timk68:Can we expect a longer cat walk to the B stage with this unique configuration? Seems Coldplay had a very long catwalk

Coldplay catwalk is that long in all venues. A longer catwalk even doesn't make sense because the floor is shorter as usual so with a longer catwalk it would reach almost the stands
  10. Thanks Lobmans for the updates and info. I just send a question to Livenation regarding the two separate GA entrances (Sportslaan en Marathonlaan). Unfortunately my ticket displays Marathonlaan which will bring me on the "wrong" side of the GA field = at the Red Zone side when entering. So I will still need to run around that area to make it to centre and B stage... I wonder if security will be so strict to not allow you to take the other GA entrance?
  11. Originally posted by navalizt:Thanks Lobmans for the updates and info. I just send a question to Livenation regarding the two separate GA entrances (Sportslaan en Marathonlaan). Unfortunately my ticket displays Marathonlaan which will bring me on the "wrong" side of the GA field = at the Red Zone side when entering. So I will still need to run around that area to make it to centre and B stage... I wonder if security will be so strict to not allow you to take the other GA entrance?
    I wouldn't bet on it
  12. Originally posted by navalizt:Thanks Lobmans for the updates and info. I just send a question to Livenation regarding the two separate GA entrances (Sportslaan en Marathonlaan). Unfortunately my ticket displays Marathonlaan which will bring me on the "wrong" side of the GA field = at the Red Zone side when entering. So I will still need to run around that area to make it to centre and B stage... I wonder if security will be so strict to not allow you to take the other GA entrance?
    In AMS you could queue in J if your ticket stated G and the other way around...just ask a security member before you (want to ) enter the queue