2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Brussels was the best

I think I saw you Remy but I'm not sure, were you one of the guys at the catwalk railing?
  2. Yes you were next to me looking at your pictures!! I was the guy in the middle with the white shirt, we were with 3. Looks like you were just a bit closer to the main stage than we were.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:4 shows in 5 days with 4 long queues had hit its toll but it was all worth it.

Will miss the Joshua Tree live, such a special album to hear time after time.

Made many pictures again which I'll share in the coming days.

Was a pleasure seeing so many of you on the road, until next time Will also post more here now I'm back in normal life haha.

[image]

There's always the U2 JT 2017 America's leg Tour starts Sept 3 Detroit U.S.A
    I think?
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes you were next to me looking at your pictures!! I was the guy in the middle with the white shirt, we were with 3. Looks like you were just a bit closer to the main stage than we were.
    Cool I was the girl in the black shirt in front of Bono lookalike.

I was next to the short bald French guy, he took some really awesome pictures by the way (he doesn't speak English so I don't think he will post them here, but he will email them to me).
  5. Originally posted by hawgee:[..]
    Cool I was the girl in the black shirt in front of Bono lookalike.

I was next to the short bald French guy, he took some really awesome pictures by the way (he doesn't speak English so I don't think he will post them here, but he will email them to me).
    Oh cool! Next time you think you see me, come and say hi! Hope you had such a great time as I had, that spot was amazing.

That Bono lookalike guy is amazing, he plays in a coverband called October plays U2
  6. It was one of the best nights of my life and the spot was awesome, totally worth waiting for the entire day!
    Too bad it's over
  7. Originally posted by Remy:4 shows in 5 days with 4 long queues had hit its toll but it was all worth it.

Will miss the Joshua Tree live, such a special album to hear time after time.

Made many pictures again which I'll share in the coming days.

Was a pleasure seeing so many of you on the road, until next time Will also post more here now I'm back in normal life haha.

[image]

Wow Remy. That is some picture. Just leaving Brussels for England. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry I didn't bump into you to buy you a beer (I said brief hello outside hotpress exhibition Dublin Sunday) I am so sad my tour is over, but feeling very lucky to have seen four shows. I have met some wonderful U2 fans along the way. Til SOE. Thanks all.. Linda (twitter @nothemonlyus
    Mixlr/barcaqueen)
  8. Originally posted by Gunnersgal:[..]

Wow Remy. That is some picture. Just leaving Brussels for England. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry I didn't bump into you to buy you a beer (I said brief hello outside hotpress exhibition Dublin Sunday) I am so sad my tour is over, but feeling very lucky to have seen four shows. I have met some wonderful U2 fans along the way. Til SOE. Thanks all.. Linda (twitter @nothemonlyus
    Mixlr/barcaqueen)
    Thank you for the kind words Linda, and for your Mixlr efforts! Very much appreciated. Until next time.
  9. Was hoping to get some great pix but camera was confiscated
  10. Went to Amsterdam1 and Brussel.
    enjoyed both shows.
    What an energy last night (just like the 2 360-concerts in brussel). thought Brussel was a little bit better than Amsterdam.
    Bad (my favourite), bullet, one tree hill, exit, vertigo and i will follow were the best for me.
    Sat next to someone from Alken, near my hometown Hasselt, he even called his son Bono :-)
    Talk to one of the light-guys, ask him if live-recordings were planned. He told one was planned in Amsterdam, but got cancelled just al the last moment. Too bad. But lets hope for the rest of the tour.
  11. I thought the sound was a bit echo-ey last night , also the stage set up side on in the stadium meant those in the stands at the sides were a long way from the stage .
    Not as good a night as Paris 2 but hey any U2 gig is brilliant to be at
  12. During One Tree Hill, after the first chorus, Bono dedicates the song to someone called "Simone Kamunga". Does anyone know who that is or the back story? I have tried googling variations of the name without any success.