1. I feel so silly for having to ask. I have downloaded probably 50 shows. But WHERE exactly is the page I visit to add the shows I downloaded to my collection? I absolutely can't find that page?

I dont know if it's my browser or what, but I am not seeing it?

Thank you!

--Chuck
  2. On the show page itself. Under audio. "Add to your collection" on the right.
  3. Ohhhhhh. So there isn't a page that I can click on, where it has a complete list of all the shows I have downloaded all in one spot? Or am I mistaken?

I was hoping to see the full list of what I had added to my collection all in one place, and I didn't see that.
  4. Originally posted by ArkU2FanChuck:Ohhhhhh. So there isn't a page that I can click on, where it has a complete list of all the shows I have downloaded all in one spot? Or am I mistaken?

I was hoping to see the full list of what I had added to my collection all in one place, and I didn't see that.
    No not yet, that's something we still have to do.
  5. Remy, thanks for your help. I love this site man. I will be a long time member. I'm 30 years into Led Zeppelin, and now I'm a few days into U2 collecting. hahaha This is amazing. I can't wait to find my favorite other bands too.