1. He's fine. This proves it. This has been missing for a while.

2. It's funny because they're SO unused to improvisating that Larry and Edge don't really know what to do Even worse since this was a snippet they used to play eyes closed back in the day!! But yeah, it's great to see them have this kind of fun every now and then. Keep the spark guys!

3. Well this kind of explains this thread.
  4. Except that Edge only opened the Pandora's box of speculation about what was really wrong with him.
  5. Also, this shows that people that posed this question were not drunk or total idiots, and that this was a valid question. So next time people here should try not to be so dismissive of opinions contrary to theirs.
  6. Amen.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Also, this shows that people that posed this question were not drunk or total idiots, and that this was a valid question. So next time people here should try not to be so dismissive of opinions contrary to theirs.
    I think you should keep your opinions to yourself frankly. What are you even doing here? If you don't want to be called an eternal bitcher, stop your eternal bitching.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
  8. The discussion however ended up bringing Bono's performance into question and people felt the need to defend Bono when he was putting on great shows, I was at Twickenham and I couldn't have asked for more, vocally he's not going to be the same person he was during zoo tv, naturally, however he was still great and as a performer did a great job many would agree with me, so the question was relevant but not in regard to his performance.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:The discussion however ended up bringing Bono's performance into question and people felt the need to defend Bono when he was putting on great shows, I was at Twickenham and I couldn't have asked for more, vocally he's not going to be the same person he was during zoo tv, naturally, however he was still great and as a performer did a great job many would agree with me, so the question was relevant but not in regard to his performance.
    This is what the OP said:
    Can anyone hear the heavyness in his heart on this tour. I noticed something similar at around the time his father died his voice was breaking up and crokey and after that he sounded great but now I'm feeling something from him. Bono wears his heart on his sleeve which is his voice. Can't quite put my finger on it but there is something bugging him maybe he will let us know or maybe it's just me. Any thoughts

Which I think it was right on the money, considering Edge's words. But some people here basically said: "Nothing, STFU, and can we please close this topic?"
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    This is what the OP said:
    [..]

Which I think it was right on the money, considering Edge's words. But some people here basically said: "Nothing, STFU, and can we please close this topic?"
    I agree that was right on the money but the conversation did eventually take a twist. I agree though it was harsh/ wrong for people to dismiss this view in such a way.
  11. Very interesting. I'm glad we don't know what happened but I still contest that something wasn't right in the early days of this tour. The chemistry just wasn't there. Fair play for battling through whatever was up but it wasn't entirely hidden.
  12. Just to sum up what I think the difference of opinion was. The original post was very accurate however that initial post described to me an emotional performance from the heart however people eventually suggested using this thread that there heart wasn't in it because they were suggesting contract obligations etc, so yes the original comment was valid but some of the complaints that followed I could not disagree with more.