1. Hi Guys and Gals

Still looking for raw footage from this gig as I have nowhere near enough to even start this project which is a bit sh***y. I do however have some excellent footage kindly shared by various people. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. That's so sad. One would think there would be loads of footage available for the only Dublin show of the tour Good luck sir. Have you contacted Youtube uploaders?
  3. And still only one audio source for this show...
  4. Better than 0
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:That's so sad. One would think there would be loads of footage available for the only Dublin show of the tour Good luck sir. Have you contacted Youtube uploaders?
    yep ive contacted quite a few already,with more to contact but not having much look there either
  6. Hi Folks,

One last plea for video footage as I still haven`t gathered enough to even start on the project The footage I do have is very good and I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to send/upload their footage to me. I've tried sending messages via you-tube for raw footage with little to no response. I`m at a crossroads as to whether to carry on with requesting footage etc, I am really against using you-tube footage as that is one of the lessons I learnt whilst doing my other multi-cams. So one last plea to anyone that would be willing to share their footage of the gig I would greatly appreciate it.
  7. hindutimes01, How are you?
    I'm fond of multicams with quality. I have great records made by masters like Loftarora and Mek. I admit that I like more good multicam than some official shows. For in these projects, we feel the emotion of those who have been there. Is there any news about your project? I hope people have contributed to your requests, and so we fans have a great record of this epic show in Dublin.
  8. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:hindutimes01, How are you?
    I'm fond of multicams with quality. I have great records made by masters like Loftarora and Mek. I admit that I like more good multicam than some official shows. For in these projects, we feel the emotion of those who have been there. Is there any news about your project? I hope people have contributed to your requests, and so we fans have a great record of this epic show in Dublin.
    Hi AnselmoLopes,

I have not posted an update recently as with a family tragedy that happened in the last twelve months my focus has been else where! I am however committed to finishing this project, I will be honest there is quite a lot of work to do to get it completed. Unfortunately my requests for raw footage have fallen on deaf ears as they say, I am going to start contacting video uploaders via youtube again to see can I get some more footage in order to get this project finished. Also looking for a different audio source if one comes available.I am reluctant to use youtube footage 1.Without permission and 2.Because quality does suffer overall.

Regards,

K
  9. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    Hi AnselmoLopes,

I have not posted an update recently as with a family tragedy that happened in the last twelve months my focus has been else where! I am however committed to finishing this project, I will be honest there is quite a lot of work to do to get it completed. Unfortunately my requests for raw footage have fallen on deaf ears as they say, I am going to start contacting video uploaders via youtube again to see can I get some more footage in order to get this project finished. Also looking for a different audio source if one comes available.I am reluctant to use youtube footage 1.Without permission and 2.Because quality does suffer overall.

Regards,

K
    I'm sure you'll do a fine job. Once I read it I believe here an interesting phrase. "Patience is a virtue". And I tell you that the most important thing is always our family and those we love. Bootlegs and other projects linked to our favorite band are a hobby, but sometimes they serve to distract the mind, bring us joy and good memories. I really like multicams, as I told you, being of the highest quality. And I reinforce your request to all those who have images to make them available. It will be something for everyone. Cheers to you.
  10. Evening Folks,

Just a quick update on this project,editing is well under way as I received quite a good bit of Raw footage (thank you to everyone who sent files) I am hoping to have it ready by the end of November or the latest early December.

K
  11. Thanks for this gift