1. In 1995 I saw Oasis at the Roseland Theatre in Portland - it was the Definitely Maybe tour so they weren't well known. Liam threw a hissy fit and walked off the stage halfway through leaving Noel to finish the set. Nothing changes!
  2. Originally posted by Lucky13:In 1995 I saw Oasis at the Roseland Theatre in Portland - it was the Definitely Maybe tour so they weren't well known. Liam threw a hissy fit and walked off the stage halfway through leaving Noel to finish the set. Nothing changes!
    I saw that tour too... no hissy fits, but suede opened for them and blew them away...
  3. he just jealous of his legend brother
  4. There's a good story about Liam, Sacha Baron Cohen and Bono on line but I'm not allowed to post a link as It's my first post. Worth looking up if you don't know it......sums Liam up as the arse he is.
  5. Originally posted by redjim:There's a good story about Liam, Sacha Baron Cohen and Bono on line but I'm not allowed to post a link as It's my first post. Worth looking up if you don't know it......sums Liam up as the arse he is.
    Just watched it - it sure doesn't paint LG in a good light!
  6. Originally posted by redjim:There's a good story about Liam, Sacha Baron Cohen and Bono on line but I'm not allowed to post a link as It's my first post. Worth looking up if you don't know it......sums Liam up as the arse he is.
  7. It's so funny... the entire time I was watching Brothers Grimsby, I kept thinking he was modelling the character off Liam Gallagher... and then came the scene at the end of the movie that totally confirmed it! Classic.