1983-08-20 - St. Goarshausen
Tour: War Tour
Songs played: 13
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Gunnersgal:Sounds fantastic.. but I'm in Away in Valencia for the weekend. Will It be on showreel, so I can listen again? I know I will miss the chat but love to hear.
    It should be in the showreel section after it's broadcast, yes. Have a nice time in Valencia!
  2. Ok. Thanks I'll have a look out in YouTube or try to plug in my headphones surreptitiously!
  3. Thanks Welsh_edge. Sorry I'll miss you hosting. I will have a great time. The last time I visited was for a football match during las fallas. This will be a much tamer affair!
  4. I have not seen this one in a long time, but for years, whenever I think of this phase, where I was not yet a fan, I hold it right up there with Red Rocks and The US Festival. I even sat through Red Rocks a few times as a non-fan. It was cool to watch the steam, etc...The Goarshausen show is fantastic, and I am going to find my old school dvd and watch it this weekend. And if I had a computer that could download, would watch Las Vegas Popmart directly after. One of these days, may just pay a bootlegger to get it, as I still can't get anybody to copy it for me. Then again, can't pay a bootlegger, but I so wish I had the Vegas Popmart, lol.
  5. Phenomenal show and a week after the great Phoenix Park show. Bono must have picked up the jersey there (Sunday Bloody Sunday). Always reminded me of the Offaly GAA Football jersey.
  6. Tonight, with a brand new recording
  7. YES! Will be here to check it out
  8. 25 minutes!
  9. "7"
  10. Here we go.
  11. Buffering