1. Love the white Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, and a special mention to the good ole Ricky 12 string too.

2. Late, but this isn't true. He donated a 1976 Explorer, yes, but he has multiples. The one he got when he was a teenager doesn't go on the road with them anymore. The one he sold that year was one he got around 1987, his first "double" specifically bought for touring, perhaps for the reason being that his original's headstock broke off while playing in New York on the UF tour. He had it repaired, but maybe he said "never again" and retired it from that moment on. As far as I know, he still has Dallas buy the 76 LE Explorers whenever he finds one in good shape. He probably has like 7 by now.
  3. With which guitar did Edge produce those heavenly guitar solos of WOWY & WGRYWH during early part of ZOO TV tour ? That is and will be my all-time favourite Edge guitar.
  4. Originally posted by TRISTAN:With which guitar did Edge produce those heavenly guitar solos of WOWY & WGRYWH during early part of ZOO TV tour ? That is and will be my all-time favourite Edge guitar.
    Respectively, a Fender Stratocaster and a Gibson Les Paul. Different guitars / same player
  5. What was the one with the skeleton and the snake decal? I'm going to guess that it appeared on Lovetown and disappeared after Zoo TV.
  6. Originally posted by Anam:What was the one with the skeleton and the snake decal? I'm going to guess that it appeared on Lovetown and disappeared after Zoo TV.
    Clapton strat custom painted. It's sitting in the rock and roll hall of fame as far as I know (could be wrong though):

7. Just in case nobody else said it yet...

"I like the red ones the best".
  8. Didn't know where exactly to post this, but I think this thread is just fine.
    14:50 'Let's talk about The Edge'

9. My two favorites guitar players