1. How to dismantle an atomic bomb cd sucks
    The vinyl kicks ass!
  2. YES. And funnily enough it's the only one to have been shared in HD, ripped from the movie.
    (see the most voted comment )

3. I like PopMart Sunday Bloody Sunday. Especially Santiago.
  4. Definitely better than i+e and e+i version... and also 360 and Vertigo weren't really good.
    Sarajevo one is pretty good
  5. I liked the live version of Best Thing
    ATYCLB and HTDAAB are bland and consist mostly of filler songs with a couple of decent ones.
    Studio version of Bad is better than any live version.
    There is no bad song on either SOI or SOE.
  6. Originally posted by unknowncaller98:I liked the live version of Best Thing
    ATYCLB and HTDAAB are bland and consist mostly of filler songs with a couple of decent ones.
    Studio version of Bad is better than any live version.
    There is no bad song on either SOI or SOE.
    The Showman..
  7. There is no way U2 will be touring again in 2019🤭
  8. All U2's singles suck.
  9. GAME: Guess which one of these opinions is a lie.

You haven’t listened to SOI or SOE until you’ve listened to them back-to-back. Both are two stellar records that make one modern masterpiece.

MLK is the best song from The Unforgettable Fire album.

Love is Bigger won’t miss a show from now on.

Stay is overrated.

They should’ve released No Line on the Horizon as a single instead of Get On Your Boots…

but No Line (the song) is kind of a poor man’s I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For.

Yahweh is a perfect album closer.

The E+I setlist was perfect in Tulsa… and only got better from there to Dublin.

I’m still kind of petty about JT30 St. Louis.

We, the U2 fan base, have been over indulged with three tours and two albums in five years. The boys need a break, and so do we…

but I’m down for this Oceania/Asia excursion. Then at least a couple years off, please.
  10. MLK. Nobody could really think that, right? Right??
  11. Stay is not overrated, can never be.