1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They might be looking at it from the point of view it would be a great Xmas gift but tickets are usually more of a personal thing you buy yourself, especially with some of the difficulties getting them so I agree January would be better, preferably late January. Where they play as well could play a huge factor. If Scotland is getting played it won’t be an issue really but if the nearest is say London then Hotel expenses alone are usually about the same as 2 tickets, probably even more. We’ll see what happens.
    and it's problem somewhere to give it as gift when it's paperless, credit card or ID required...

2. A whole year is still so far away... I can’t take anymore waiting!!!!

Also Remy any idea if the dates will be announced with the album or closer to December?
  3. Originally posted by hello123:[..]

A whole year is still so far away... I can’t take anymore waiting!!!!

Also Remy any idea if the dates will be announced with the album or closer to December?
    No, they wil sell tickets first and then they will confirm dates
  4. Huh?

I mean dates with the album or dates later.....

Not tickets then dates lol
  5. They should start in Oz & NZ...they have been denied for 2 tours/7 years now...and it gives everyone else the opportunity to save up again !
  6. Originally posted by Edi:They should start in Oz & NZ...they have been denied for 2 tours/7 years now...and it gives everyone else the opportunity to save up again !
    This^
  7. They should also go to Japan
  8. Originally posted by Edi:They should start in Oz & NZ...they have been denied for 2 tours/7 years now...and it gives everyone else the opportunity to save up again !
    the last time was only in 1989.....Lovetown
    Leg 1: Australia, New Zealand and Japan lol