1. Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT RIGHT NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously this Autumn isn't good for me lmao.
  2. Ahhhhh fuck. My wallet can't handle this. What would prices be for GA? Comparable to JT17?
  3. I think GA for i/e was around the same as they were for TJT... just not as in abundance.
  4. Ticket sale in October-November is miles better than Xmas!
  5. I paid $70 for GA tickets to a pair of the Chicago shows. (GA for 360 I remember being around $55). And also worth remembering is there was only a 2 ticket limit for subscriber presale codes for I & E...arena shows are a different animal.

Bring on the announced dates, though, money or no money!
  6. so what do we think? will they play the same cities again? In Europe, with the JT tour they already played almost the same countries and cities as they did in 2015, it's hard to believe they will do the same again in 2018.
  7. Originally posted by Ricku2:so what do we think? will they play the same cities again? In Europe, with the JT tour they already played almost the same countries and cities as they did in 2015, it's hard to believe they will do the same again in 2018.
    Wouldn’t surprise me, with LiveNation it seems all about the money anyway so I wouldn’t be surprised by another repeat of 2015/2017.