1. i work sometimes for livenation , and a person from livenation confirmed u2 will not play next year in Prague, the negotiations were unsuccessful ..
    but negotiations with the rolling stones in the summer 2018 at airport Letnany are doing well but nothing is still closed
  2. Originally posted by killiney:i work sometimes for livenation , and a person from livenation confirmed u2 will not play next year in Prague, the negotiations were unsuccessful ..
    but negotiations with the rolling stones in the summer 2018 at airport Letnany are doing well but nothing is still closed
    Boo! I wonder though: what could make negotiations fail? Is it then usually about promoter fees and such?
  3. No Prague is a pity, Vienna instead?
  4. Very excited to see what they come up with for this tour. The I+E tour setup was pretty amazing. If they just used that stage setup again I think it would be great. But of course this is U2, so I think they will have another creative way to get the arena/stadium pumped and connected to their songs. For example the animation in Cedarwood Road last time was brilliant and the way Bono walked along it during the song was genius.
  5. Philly GA tix arrived in the mail today. Our first GA show is really happening!
  6. Adam Clayton appeared on the Chris Moyles show this morning and talked all things U2.

Discussing the band's Songs Of Experience album and their plans for the new year, the bassist said: "

Asked if they could bag some free tickets to their next gig, Clayton replied: "Do you fancy a trip to Manchester?"

He added: "Well, we're gonna be announcing shows... After the summer is when they're gonna go on sale, but we'll be announcing shows.

"So we'll save you some seats down the front".

http://www.radiox.co.uk/news/music/adam-clayton-u2-play-2018-tour-dates-manchester/

7. Hopefully.

I'm also hoping they play in Berlin again. Would be a dream to see them there!
  8. Kite needs to make a comeback this tour