1. Hopefully they come back to Glasgow!
  2. Those Glasgow shows were epic!
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Probably there is not going to be another world wide megatour anyway. I reckon next year they tour NA, Europe and a much obliged visit to Australia/New Zealand/Japan (hopefully) and... probably a farewell tour around NA/Europe and that's it.
    I'd honestly prefer Japan over Australia at this point
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Wouldn’t surprise me, with LiveNation it seems all about the money anyway so I wouldn’t be surprised by another repeat of 2015/2017.

LOL. If LiveNation were all about the money, I'm sure they've fired whoever booked this last US run of shows!
  5. If I had to guess, I'd say announcement all at once, but maybe staggered on sale dates. Not too staggered though... LiveNation wants that money in account collecting interest as soon as possible!
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    If I had to guess, I'd say announcement all at once, but maybe staggered on sale dates. Not too staggered though... LiveNation wants that money in account collecting interest as soon as possible!
    It would be great to just have some Australian dates. I dont even mind when in 2018 they are tbh.... the first half of the year would be the best but just to have something announced would be so epic.

Cant wait to hopefully have them back here for the first timw in nearly 8 years (by the time the come) next year.
  7. Depends on what order the countries are visited. The most logical order is to start with Aus/NZ then hit Europe then the US.
  8. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]
    Depends on what order the countries are visited. The most logical order is to start with Aus/NZ then hit Europe then the US.
    Word I'm hearing is just the opposite order... although that order would work just fine for me.
  9. Europe later in the year would be perfect for me