1. I would like to hear Acrobat, Zoo Station, Wild Horses, Discotheque and some special...
    ...Stories for boys
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I'll keep my list quite realistic, maybe still optimistic at times but not impossible

Discotheque
    Please
    The fly
    Stay
    Walk On
    Acrobat
    Exit

This is a solid/reasonable list. I still have to wonder if they have any inkling about an AB anniversary tour (doubtful - and sorry to bring it up again). However, if it was the case they'd probably hold back some of the rarer AB tracks until this tour - including/especially Acrobat.

HOWEVER, if they aren't going to do it (AB30) then they should play it now.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

This is a solid/reasonable list. I still have to wonder if they have any inkling about an AB anniversary tour (doubtful - and sorry to bring it up again). However, if it was the case they'd probably hold back some of the rarer AB tracks until this tour - including/especially Acrobat.

HOWEVER, if they aren't going to do it (AB30) then they should play it now.
    Yeah I 100% agree if the AB anniversary tour happens then we won't be hearing acrobat until then.
  4. Daddy's Gonna Pay would have killed on that stage in place of EBTTRT, imagine them walking down the stairs to "DADDY'S GONNA PAAAYYY". Or maybe it's my awful imagination.

There's some parts of it I don't want to change – that killer start of four songs, for example – but I would love some Pop in there. Last Night on Earth or Gone, more Zooropa, but also don't disregard SOI. I don't think they will, but some of it needs to stay. A tune or two from NLOTH wouldn't go amiss.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Daddy's Gonna Pay would have killed on that stage in place of EBTTRT, imagine them walking down the stairs to "DADDY'S GONNA PAAAYYY". Or maybe it's my awful imagination.

There's some parts of it I don't want to change – that killer start of four songs, for example – but I would love some Pop in there. Last Night on Earth or Gone, more Zooropa, but also don't disregard SOI. I don't think they will, but some of it needs to stay. A tune or two from NLOTH wouldn't go amiss.
    The 4 songs at the start is probably the section i'd change the most. I think the Miracle is one of the SOI songs that does need to go, vertigo needs a break, I will Follow needs a break and the early song in slot 2 should be replaced by either a different early song if they're still balancing out the Innocence with experience or go straight into some 90's songs from a new track to open the show. Personally I'd love
    1. New song
    2. The fly
    3. Until The End Of The world
    4. Discotheque
    That would be an amazing opening then have a few more new songs to follow or I'd even be happy with them starting the show with a few new songs in a row.
  6. Pete The Chop
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The 4 songs at the start is probably the section i'd change the most. I think the Miracle is one of the SOI songs that does need to go, vertigo needs a break, I will Follow needs a break and the early song in slot 2 should be replaced by either a different early song if they're still balancing out the Innocence with experience or go straight into some 90's songs from a new track to open the show. Personally I'd love
    1. New song
    2. The fly
    3. Until The End Of The world
    4. Discotheque
    That would be an amazing opening then have a few more new songs to follow or I'd even be happy with them starting the show with a few new songs in a row.
    I don't think they should ditch The Miracle, as it is the PERFECT opening, unless a better one comes along on the next album.
  8. #KEEPTHEMIRACLE
  9. Originally posted by TarkusELP:[..]
    I don't think they should ditch The Miracle, as it is the PERFECT opening, unless a better one comes along on the next album.
    I think it was a decent opener when they were promoting SOI since it was from that album and they reworked it a bit live but I think it was one of the weaker songs on the album, albeit still a pretty good song. I don't think they'll keep much from SOI on the E&I tour since they'll be promoting a new album and if they do keep any I'd pick any of the other SOI regulars over The Miracle.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it was a decent opener when they were promoting SOI since it was from that album and they reworked it a bit live but I think it was one of the weaker songs on the album, albeit still a pretty good song. I don't think they'll keep much from SOI on the E&I tour since they'll be promoting a new album and if they do keep any I'd pick any of the other SOI regulars over The Miracle.
    It's still INNOCENCE and Experience though.
  11. The tour is called that yes but then you could say where were the SOE songs at the beginning of the tour then. The innocence doesn't have to and most likely won't come from the SOI album.