1. Can't wait to hear what this is like live. I like dark moody songs from U2. The Blackout has that Until The End Of The World type vibe.
  2. Originally posted by u2opra:Can't wait to hear what this is like live. I like dark moody songs from U2. The Blackout has that Until The End Of The World type vibe.
    +1 on dark moody songs from the band. I like your connection to UTEOTW, too.
  3. keen to hear to full song
  4. A true rocker of a song .. I've been waiting on a song like this since Vertigo and ABOY, it's funkier and it just makes you wanna dance and jump. And gosh. If they don't play this live next tour. I'm going to eat a Trabant.
  5. Originally posted by mofothethird:A true rocker of a song .. I've been waiting on a song like this since Vertigo and ABOY, it's funkier and it just makes you wanna dance and jump. And gosh. If they don't play this live next tour. I'm going to eat a Trabant.
    What do you think? They have to play "The Blackout" ofcourse. It's a hell of a "live"song. I was in the studio in Amsterdam back in july. Like lots of U2Starters.
  6. This Black Friday record store day release is about the first time I'm actually going to try and get a copy of a RSD release. There's a record/comics store near Amherst that usually stocks RSD stuff (they had Red Hill picture disc), hopefully I'll be able to get one of these... provided they're not horrendously overpriced. I can't really justify dropping more than about $20 on a single, rare or not.

I'm a bit excited now, this is something new for me to do. I wish U2 released more physical stuff like this...
  7. That Coloured vinyl version is gonna be a tough one to get, hoping to get the black vinyl version on black friday.