1. Success doesn't make it good,tbh I think its the worst song U2 have ever released it makes Crazy tonight sounds like Stairway to heaven and that's saying something.
  2. In what sort of world could The Best Thing be a succes...?
  3. You didn’t see the post from a few weeks ago about how many charts it had impacted and the streams or whatever it was.
  4. why you guys hate The Best Thing? cool lyrics to sing along and good vibe
  5. You obviously didn't see that Psy's Gangnam style broke the internet and worldwide charts yet it's hardly on the same level as Lucy in the sky with diamonds maybe it is to some of the 3 billion tone deaf people who watched it on YouTube
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    You obviously didn't see that Psy's Gangnam style broke the internet and worldwide charts yet it's hardly on the same level as Lucy in the sky with diamonds maybe it is to some of the 3 billion tone deaf people who watched it on YouTube
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    You obviously didn't see that Psy's Gangnam style broke the internet and worldwide charts yet it's hardly on the same level as Lucy in the sky with diamonds maybe it is to some of the 3 billion tone deaf people who watched it on YouTube
    Gangnam Style is a masterpiece and way better than Lucy in the sky, so yeah they are not on the same level.
  8. Not sure if you're taking the piss or you're actually serious. I know your tastes Tim.
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Oh right. You guys are all in that pretentious group of Internet trolls that can’t like anything new and has to crap on everything. I get it.
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    Oh right. You guys are all in that pretentious group of Internet trolls that can’t like anything new and has to crap on everything. I get it.
    That's quite the generalization.
    I think his main point is that current data doesn't necessarily reflect quality work (which I agree with). Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion, though, and I'm glad The Best Thing found popularity even though I don't think it should have.