1. When I listen to The Blackout and Get Out of Your Own Way and compare it to The Best Thing, I feel that the latter sounds with more volume. Why?
  2. This song sounds even worse among the new stuff and that’s saying something.
  3. Originally posted by rolo_u2:When I listen to The Blackout and Get Out of Your Own Way and compare it to The Best Thing, I feel that the latter sounds with more volume. Why?
    I thought that too?
  4. Originally posted by rolo_u2:When I listen to The Blackout and Get Out of Your Own Way and compare it to The Best Thing, I feel that the latter sounds with more volume. Why?
    Depends on the version of The Best Thing you listen too (and the platform). I already spoke about the differences in volume and dynamics between the different video versions available on Youtube. If you listen to them all in Spotify I thikn the volumes are pretty much balanced.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Depends on the version of The Best Thing you listen too (and the platform). I already spoke about the differences in volume and dynamics between the different video versions available on Youtube. If you listen to them all in Spotify I thikn the volumes are pretty much balanced.
    All of mine is iTunes
  6. Does anybody know this beautiful version? It's really an amazing hell of a version. I found it and downloaded it this evening. For me the best version of the song.
  7. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Does anybody know this beautiful version? It's really an amazing hell of a version. I found it and downloaded it this evening. For me the best version of the song.
    What?
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. I can't upload it, sorry. Something went wrong. Maybe you should download it from that link. It's the acoustic version.
  12. i hope this is not the "best" song on the album....