1. Awesome!
  2. Nice article. While we fans might be divided in our opinions of The Best Thing, it seems like it might be one of their more successful recent songs! I'm certainly happy about that.
  3. I would be happier if it was a song I liked
  4. Relevance
  5. how many vids they did for this song? I'm not following the band on the last couple months
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Nice article. While we fans might be divided in our opinions of The Best Thing, it seems like it might be one of their more successful recent songs! I'm certainly happy about that.
    It is, heard it on the radio every day at work since release on more than 5/10 popular stations.
    Sometimes 5/10 times during a 8 hour shift.
  7. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    It is, heard it on the radio every day at work since release on more than 5/10 popular stations.
    Sometimes 5/10 times during a 8 hour shift.
    Really? I haven't heard it once on my local alternative station. Meanwhile they have no problem playing Sunday Bloody Sunday, Streets, the usual.
  8. The modern rock station I listen to here in Aus plays it often, it's really grown on me.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Really? I haven't heard it once on my local alternative station. Meanwhile they have no problem playing Sunday Bloody Sunday, Streets, the usual.
    yeah ..must be popular here in AUS
  10. So, did anyone notice differences between the single version and the album version? I did not (not big ones, anyway)
  11. Originally posted by dieder:So, did anyone notice differences between the single version and the album version? I did not (not big ones, anyway)
    Nah, I'm pretty certain it's identical.