2017-09-08 - Minneapolis
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 0

1. The Joshua Tree Anniversary Tour will hit Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    This topic is for all discussions pre, during and post-show!

Dates:
    2017-09-08 - Minneapolis, Minnesota - U.S. Bank Stadium

Will you be at any of these shows? Click on the date, and then add yourself to the list of attendees.
  2. Soooo.... anyone excited yet? will they play YTBTAM?
    Part of me just wants this TJT-30 tour to be over, so we can move on to SOE...
  3. Originally posted by u2joost:Soooo.... anyone excited yet? will they play YTBTAM?
    Part of me just wants this TJT-30 tour to be over, so we can move on to SOE...
    Agreed.
  4. Tour debut of The Best Thing?
  5. Yeah I'm pretty confident they'll play it, I actually think they've dropped miss Sarajevo to leave a spot somewhere in the set for the best thing just after it had been released.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I'm pretty confident they'll play it, I actually think they've dropped miss Sarajevo to leave a spot somewhere in the set for the best thing just after it had been released.
    Yeah safe to say, MS is not a great choice at all , I've always said that Bono not doing the high notes it's just not worth putting it in the setlist. Definitely a beer song for me without him showing his opera voice.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I'm pretty confident they'll play it, I actually think they've dropped miss Sarajevo to leave a spot somewhere in the set for the best thing just after it had been released.
    I think they dropped MS because of all the awful shit happening in the US, not so much because of Best Thing.
  8. Maybe, what I'm really getting at though is I don't think anything else will be dropped it's a case of they've decided not to add a 22nd song for the first couple of shows of the 3rd leg and will just add The Best Thing in.

9. Pretty big stadium. Poor little Joshua Tree looks small.
  10. Wow that is an immense stadium, still selling $37.50 tickets at the door also