Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. I have refused to judge the Ft. Kygo performance instantly and given it some time to sink in, and then I've tried to put this with different words... but there's no other way and I'm so sorry to say this:

That was sincerely, frankly and honestly the most shameful, atrocious and embarrassing U2 thing I have ever witnessed.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I have refused to judge the Ft. Kygo performance instantly and given it some time to sink in, and then I've tried to put this with different words... but there's no other way and I'm so sorry to say this:

That was sincerely, frankly and honestly the most shameful, atrocious and embarrassing U2 thing I have ever witnessed.
    Still I don't think it's fair to drag Larry into this...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I have refused to judge the Ft. Kygo performance instantly and given it some time to sink in, and then I've tried to put this with different words... but there's no other way and I'm so sorry to say this:

i'm with you totally agree man. i shame on me for them
  4. I've just received an email about being entered for a ballot for tickets to watch u2 in Trafalgar Square on Saturday for the EMA Global Icon Award
  5. Of course, Edge nor Larry should be blamed for this disgrace. But there's 50% of U2 "performing" a fully U2-belonging track, that's why I say "U2 thing"...
  6. I’ve registered.
  7. Great news...and what a great picture* the choose to "caption" there tweet

*(Hargen Beach, 2015)
  8. Registered and feeling lucky...
  9. I need this in my life
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I have refused to judge the Ft. Kygo performance instantly and given it some time to sink in, and then I've tried to put this with different words... but there's no other way and I'm so sorry to say this:

I watched a couple of minutes ago for the first time, but couldn't sit through it...... It's sad, so sad. However I prefer this Kygo version over the U2 version to be honest, but this performance was just cringy.